Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Walking walking walking...

Watched another episode of Smallville, season 3 today after work during my 45 min walk.

Tom Welling is hot, even if a little cheesy now and then. Just had to write it ;)

I increased the incline to 2.0 degrees, with the max speed still at 3.8mph (walking), to increase my heartrate so it was closer to 147-150 than the 139-142 it was at before then. I will eventualy re-program my walk to the higher rate, but for now I'm going to play with it manually. I was pleased to find that I could adjust the speed and incline while I walked, I think in different programs on the same machine I can't do that.

Tomorrow is a regular training day, and is Don's turn to drive. I like sharing the driving responsibilities, it really helps me keep focused on attending regular classes.

No comments: